Did you ever forget a really important date… like your anniversary? Your wife’s birthday? Kinda awkward, eh? Ever go to buy your wife a bra for Valentine’s Day (oh yeah, that’s coming up) and… can’t remember her size? Yeah, so pathetic.
Well, fear not! We recently heard about a new product (thanks to Tyler Wainright of Building Camelot!) called THE LITTLE PINK CARD, “a nifty, wallet-sized card that assists your husband, boyfriend, or significant other in always buying you the perfect gift” and in remembering important dates.
As you can tell from the picture, it’s pretty self-explanatory; but it’s a good lifeline for guys who just can’t seem to remember these critical pieces of information despite their life depending on it. So, we dropped a line to the fine folks over at THE LITTLE PINK CARD and asked if we could do a giveaway with them… and so…
With Valentines Day right around the corner, THE FATHER LIFE and THE LITTLE PINK CARD are happy to bring you our “Help! I Forgot Our Anniversary!” Contest!
Here’s how it works:
- Post your most pathetic “I Forgot _____” story! We’ll read ’em all and choose the 4 funniest/most pathetic stories about a time you forgot your anniversary, got you wife a flower she was allergic to, etc… you get the idea.
- Have fun! This isn’t meant to humiliate us guys. It’s good to enjoy a good laugh reading these.
- The last day to post your story is Thursday, February 12th.
Here’s what you can win:
- The Little Pink Card will give away 4 cards to the 4 guys with the most pathetic story. They’ll be printed with the info you want for your lady.
- And, even if you don’t win, The Little Pink Card is giving the rest of our readers free shipping/handling on their product (we’ll be posting a link).
Sound good? Great! Post your most pathetic “I Forgot _____” story today for your chance to win! And spread the word! The more stories, the more laughs!
Ben Murphy, founder of The Father Life, is an Adventure Athlete, Writer, and Wellness Advocate who used to be obese. You can ask him your questions at www.BenMurphyOnline.com. He lives in upstate New York with his wife and three daughters.