No, I’m no car buying wizard. But they folks at TrueCar may be just that. If you’re in the market for a new car, these details could help you save thousands:
- The most negotiable new cars include the 2009 Chrysler Aspen and the 2010 Mini Cooper.
- The 2009 Mazda6 has the best incentive offer this month – $5,250 in total. In addition, it is averaging 290 days in inventory which could add up to more savings for consumers
- The top 2010 brands with the biggest discounts are Ford, Lincoln, Chrysler, Mercury and Volvo – all selling 9% or more below MSRP
- If there is a Saturn dealership in your area VUE’s and Auras are selling 20% or more off MSRP on the remaining stock
- Two of the best remaining in 2009 are Christmas Eve (Dec. 24th) and New Years Eve (Dec. 31st)
You’ll find a full report by TrueCar at http://blog.truecar.com/?p=1561. Makes me wish I had a little spending money right now!
Ben Martin is the CEO of THE FATHER LIFE. He lives with his wife and five children in the Rochester, NY, area.