MONTHLY SYNDICATED COLUMN
We’ve noticed a lot of men hoping to find good fathering content in their regional and national parenting publications… and it’s often just not there. And we’ve talked with numerous parenting magazine publishers who want to start running fathering content, recognizing there’s a deficit of good fathering content in most parenting media. But where to start?
TheFatherLife.com has parterned with four regional parenting publications, Genesee Valley Parent, South Florida Parenting, Metro Family Magazine (Central Oklahoma), and Coulee Parenting Connection (Wisconsin) to run our monthly column, ‘THE FATHER LIFE.’ And, now we’re syndicating our monthly column to other parenting publications at very reasonable rates. It’s a great deal! Interested? Good! You can get in touch with us at email@example.com or +1 (585) 355-0766.
Click here to download our 2009 Monthly Syndicated Column Packet for all the details.
Archive of Samples: (please feel free to download and review, but do not reprint without written permission)
- April 2009 Column – EFFICIENCY
- March 2009 Column – “EMAIL ISN’T WORK” AND OTHER TIPS FOR WORKING SMARTER
- February 2009 Column – THE BEST FATHERING SITES ON THE WEB
- December 2008 Column – A LIFE WELL LIVED
- November 2008 Column – THE TROUBLE WITH BOYS – PEG TYRE INTERVIEW
- October 2008 Column – WHY TEENS NEED DADS
- September 2008 Column – THE JUGGLE
- August 2008 Column – SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE
- July 2008 Column – FIRE UP THE GRILL
- June 2008 Column – TAKE THE KID WITH YOU – on GVParent.com
Like our online articles? Want to reprint them on your site? Great! We’re usually pretty generous with allowing reprints of articles (just depends on the rights involved), so simply drop us a line and we’ll work something out.
You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TFL ON YOUR SITE
Want TheFatherLife.com’s content fed to your site? Get our customizable widget!Google+